Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Amma...I miss you

Amma,

I wish you were alive to share my life with you...I miss being with you.

I miss the love, the care and the affection that only you can give me.

I wish you were there with me...

I couldn't imagine a day without you taking care of me, and now here I am eleven full years and 40 days gone, without you...yet I have survived. Its your upbringing that has made me survive all these years but sometimes it gets difficult to handle life without you...

Losing you was my greatest fear and I have come to live with it for a decade...

I know you are there somewhere above and are watching me and taking care of me...

How I wish I could see you too...sometimes it gets difficult to handle life without you...I may not be showing it to the outside world, but every day is tough for me to live with the thought that I don't have my mom with me to support me...to share my thoughts, to share my success, to share my failures, to share my insecurities, to share my dreams...

Wish I could see you spending time with your daughter in law...wish I could see you playing with your grandson whom I have named after you...


Amma, u used to give me whatever i like...without me ever asking you even once...why did u leave me...

Now it seems like I don't remember what I like...or rather it doesn't matter at all...

miss you a lot Amma!

You are the best mother that anyone could have in the whole wide world...no one can match your upbringing skills...your love for me was unconditional...and believe me, I love you the same way, and miss you so much...

I really really miss you very badly...

I have only one wish now, I sincerely wish to be with you soon...miss you loads and love you lots...



No comments:

Post a Comment